if i say hey, will you say ho?
Spring is officially here!!!!
Yes yes, I know it started about one month ago, but it was still pretty cold back then.
Now it’s gotten really hot.
As in heat hot hot.
Darn it
And you can tell that the heat is really starting to bake things up, because whenever you walk near the lake, you smell the smell of baking shit.
Seriously.
I think they’re duck droppings.
# Btw, has anyone ever noticed, that when someone comments on the aroma around them, claiming that there’s something in the air that really really stinks, everyone else follows suit and sniffs up and about {instead of trying to not smell it}??
Sniff sniff sniff, trying to locate the horrendous aroma…bluek #
It’s been ages since I last sweated, and now I’m beginning to sweat all over again.
Susahlah
I think I need to start using the deodorant all over again….
--------------------------------------
Attended meng fai’s and ronald’s graduation yesterday.
LOL!! Was a lil bit underdressed, goin in shorts with alya whilst everyone else were in suits.
But congratz to both of them!!!
--------------------------------------
So fine.
I shall openly admit since some ppl have pointed it out.
…
….
….
I put on a fake smile in pictures.
When I say fake, I mean the smile itself, not the happy part :P
But I can’t help it wat..
I wanna look nice in pictures, no??? plus I look like a complete psychomaniac when I do the whole real smile thing.
That’s how I came up with THE look (think zoolander) that best (or so I think) suits my appearance.
A look that doesn’t make my already small eyes smaller and a look that makes my jawline firmer and sharper.
For example,


so yes, it's a lil bit obvious that i'm putting on a fake smile, but not as obvious as the two pics below..


see seee..correct rite correct rite??
my eyes ARE bigger, and my face isn't THAT round anymore!!
RITE RITE???
see or not the brilliant plan..
if i were to really really smile, i'd look like this lah...




see see see??
i told you i look weird when i really really smile..
cannot even see my eyes lah
so that's how THE smile came into place.
perfected over the years..
but then lately..THE smile hasn't been working, coz i've put on weight.
so technically my face is a lot chubbier, and no matter how fake my smile is, my eyes are still freaking small. so too bad lahhhh...
and i never really realized, but i've got way way wayyyyy too many pictures of myself in the laptop.
aiyoyo....
for every dollar u get for each single photo of mine, i think u'd be able to buy a dress from gucci already WITHOUT discount.
my my..
i'm turning bimbotic already lah.
and i'm sorry for this oh-very-narcisisstic post.
self-abosorbed like that only.
ok la ok la..
i wish for world peace.
does that make me less self-centred???
LOL!
tataz u all
Yes yes, I know it started about one month ago, but it was still pretty cold back then.
Now it’s gotten really hot.
As in heat hot hot.
Darn it
And you can tell that the heat is really starting to bake things up, because whenever you walk near the lake, you smell the smell of baking shit.
Seriously.
I think they’re duck droppings.
# Btw, has anyone ever noticed, that when someone comments on the aroma around them, claiming that there’s something in the air that really really stinks, everyone else follows suit and sniffs up and about {instead of trying to not smell it}??
Sniff sniff sniff, trying to locate the horrendous aroma…bluek #
It’s been ages since I last sweated, and now I’m beginning to sweat all over again.
Susahlah
I think I need to start using the deodorant all over again….
--------------------------------------
Attended meng fai’s and ronald’s graduation yesterday.
LOL!! Was a lil bit underdressed, goin in shorts with alya whilst everyone else were in suits.
But congratz to both of them!!!
--------------------------------------
So fine.
I shall openly admit since some ppl have pointed it out.
…
….
….
I put on a fake smile in pictures.
When I say fake, I mean the smile itself, not the happy part :P
But I can’t help it wat..
I wanna look nice in pictures, no??? plus I look like a complete psychomaniac when I do the whole real smile thing.
That’s how I came up with THE look (think zoolander) that best (or so I think) suits my appearance.
A look that doesn’t make my already small eyes smaller and a look that makes my jawline firmer and sharper.
For example,


so yes, it's a lil bit obvious that i'm putting on a fake smile, but not as obvious as the two pics below..


see seee..correct rite correct rite??
my eyes ARE bigger, and my face isn't THAT round anymore!!
RITE RITE???
see or not the brilliant plan..
if i were to really really smile, i'd look like this lah...




see see see??
i told you i look weird when i really really smile..
cannot even see my eyes lah
so that's how THE smile came into place.
perfected over the years..
but then lately..THE smile hasn't been working, coz i've put on weight.
so technically my face is a lot chubbier, and no matter how fake my smile is, my eyes are still freaking small. so too bad lahhhh...
and i never really realized, but i've got way way wayyyyy too many pictures of myself in the laptop.
aiyoyo....
for every dollar u get for each single photo of mine, i think u'd be able to buy a dress from gucci already WITHOUT discount.
my my..
i'm turning bimbotic already lah.
and i'm sorry for this oh-very-narcisisstic post.
self-abosorbed like that only.
ok la ok la..
i wish for world peace.
does that make me less self-centred???
LOL!
tataz u all



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home