Oink!
I havent been studying!!! OMG, all i do is hang out in tangachi's room all day long! And I'm having trouble finishing my Krispy Kremes, I think they are making me fat too....but oh wells, I'm piggy wat! Oink oink oink!
On the side note, I'm blogging on Pranava's wall, thanks to that otai chinaman Jason! For sure I'll miss him like hell when I leave la, but of coz still rank behind tangachi la duh!
Oh and and and,why does everyone think that tangachi is hot? Sure he is cute and all but hot?!?
Throw me a bone here, I really really have no idea why! Maybe it's the indian factor! But hor, Jason says he's hot too! His vote dont count tho, cause he's sot sot dei one anyway!
On the contrary, I think tangachi would make a gorgeous girl la! I think I'm not even half the girl he is la! Haih, wat to do? I aint got no long eyelashes.
*takes a bite off my krispy kreme*
You know hor (mouth still full of doughnut), Jason that donk have a mighty weird taste la! Bought some ugly chunky necklace for Michelle for her birthday! Stupid la! Haih, nvm la ~ I hope tangachi will buy me one when I leave! Nehh, that one with the distorted heart-shaped one haha!
I think tangachi should cut his hair la! The sooner he cuts it, the less chance of me dying of laughter la! I just cant stop laughing at his hair, especially when it's curly! I mean like extra curly! So funny la! Oink!
*still chewing on krisky kreme*
Hmm, I think I'll stop here la! Need to study la, that anatomy about hands and feet! Dunno if I can pass also....Jason said that I should study harder and not waste time blogging like I am doing now la..
Until next time, bai bai and study hard peeps! Oink!
On the side note, I'm blogging on Pranava's wall, thanks to that otai chinaman Jason! For sure I'll miss him like hell when I leave la, but of coz still rank behind tangachi la duh!
Oh and and and,why does everyone think that tangachi is hot? Sure he is cute and all but hot?!?
Throw me a bone here, I really really have no idea why! Maybe it's the indian factor! But hor, Jason says he's hot too! His vote dont count tho, cause he's sot sot dei one anyway!
On the contrary, I think tangachi would make a gorgeous girl la! I think I'm not even half the girl he is la! Haih, wat to do? I aint got no long eyelashes.
*takes a bite off my krispy kreme*
You know hor (mouth still full of doughnut), Jason that donk have a mighty weird taste la! Bought some ugly chunky necklace for Michelle for her birthday! Stupid la! Haih, nvm la ~ I hope tangachi will buy me one when I leave! Nehh, that one with the distorted heart-shaped one haha!
I think tangachi should cut his hair la! The sooner he cuts it, the less chance of me dying of laughter la! I just cant stop laughing at his hair, especially when it's curly! I mean like extra curly! So funny la! Oink!
*still chewing on krisky kreme*
Hmm, I think I'll stop here la! Need to study la, that anatomy about hands and feet! Dunno if I can pass also....Jason said that I should study harder and not waste time blogging like I am doing now la..
Until next time, bai bai and study hard peeps! Oink!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home